Posted on February 24, 2022 by admin
We are always looking for outgoing, energetic and reliable individuals who can consistently create welcoming, positive and memorable experiences for customers, members and fellow employees. Our employees are our success!
The Wetaskiwin Co-op has an exciting opportunity in our Country Junction Feeds Division located in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. We are looking for a Team Member to join us as a Procurement Manager. This is a full-time permanent position eligible for benefits offered at Wetaskiwin Co-op. Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and resume by 4:00 PM on Friday March 11, 2022.
• Procuring ingredients for the Country Junction Feeds Division.
• Managing relationships with all suppliers.
• Daily review of commodity markets, understanding trends, and communicate developments with our Nutrition and Sales Teams.
• Leading the procurement team to ensure a consistent supply of ingredients to maintain continuous production at our four feed manufacturing plants.
• Developing price lists while working with the Nutrition and Sales Teams.
Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to pay close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work.
• Maintain positive working relationship with co-workers and provide leadership and strong customer service.
• Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of suppliers and customers
• Experience using ERP Systems would be an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest and salary expectation to:
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Deadline for applications Friday March 11, 2022 at 4:00 pm