Feed Form: Mash Product #: B655401 *This medicated feed contains Monensin sodium at 1400 mg/kg (0.14%) as an aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis caused by Elmeria bovis and Elmeria zeurnii in cattle.
|Calcium (Actual)||20.0%||Iodine (Min.)||80 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (Actual)||2.0%||Iron (Min.)||920 mg/kg|
|Potassium (Actual)||0.3%||Manganese (Min.)||3,200 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (Actual)||1.5%||Zinc (Min.)||7,000 mg/kg|
|Sulfur (Actual)||0.3%||Fluorine (Max.)||50 mg/kg|
|Sodium (Actual)||5.0%||Vitamin A (Min.)||450,000 mg/kg|
|Cobalt (Min.)||40 mg/kg||Vitamin D3 (Min.)||45,000 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||1600 mg/kg||Vitamin E (Min.)||1,750 mg/kg|
Beef Feedlot Grower Premix R1400 (95% DM) is designed to be mixed with grains, protein sources (if required) and forages at a rate of 1.493% of to total ration dry matter to make a total mixed ration containing 22 mg/kg of Rumensin (0.0022 % monensin sodium). The total mixed ration will then be fed to growing calves in the feedlot. Do not feed more than 55% of the total dry matter as grain. Acclimate cattle to grain rations slowly. A 308 kg calf should receive 7.7 kg of the total mixed diet containing 22 mg/kg (0.0022 %) Rumensein (monensin sodium) and will receive 250 IU of Vit E daily. Allow free choice access to salt and clean water at all times.
Consult your Country Junction Feeds advisor or nutritionist for more detailed feeding directions.
Do not supplement monensin from other sources (eg. other feedstuffs containing monensin or the Rumensin Controlled Release Capsule).
1. Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result.
2. Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
3. Do not use monensin-medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
4. May be used in feeds containing the pellet binding agents Bentonite (2%), Attapulgite (2%), Kaolin (2.5%), Lignin sulfonate (4%), Carboxymethylcellulose (0.1%) or Agri-Colloid.
5. Do not use this feed is association with other grain ration supplement or premix containing supplemental selenium.
6. Directions for use must be carefully followed.
7. Do not feed to sheep.
COUNTRY JUNCTION FEEDS © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY MORAD CREATIVE AGENCY