*Vet script needed for purchase*
Feed Form: Mash Product #: B777029 *This feed contains added selenium at 120.0 mg/kg.
This feed is medicated with Chlorotetracycline Hydrochloride at 2750 mg/kg (0.275%) as an aid in the prevention of Foot Rot in beef and non-lactating dairy cattle.
|Zinc (Actual)||10,000 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Actual)||7,000 mg/kg|
|Copper (Actual)||4,000 mg/kg|
|Iodine (Actual)||1,000 mg/kg|
|Cobalt (Actual)||100 mg/kg|
1. Mix 10 kg of T.M. Salt Supplement with Selenium and Chlorotetracycline with 980 kg of barley and 10 kg of Beef Mineral (no selenium) to make 1 tonne of grain ration.
2. Include the grain ration at a rate of 2.545 kg per head per day, mixed into the rest of the daily ration, to beef cattle ranging in weight from 400 to 600 kg which are consuming 2 to 2.5% of body weight dry matter daily. This will provide 70 mg of Chlorotetracycline Hydrochloride per head per day.
3. Feed the medicated grain ration continously during the period when animals are exposed to foot rot disease.
4. Ensure that cattle have free choice access to clean, fresh water at all times.
1. Discontinue the use of this medicated feed at least 5 days before treated animals are slaughtered for use in food.
2. Do not feed this medicated feed to lactating dairy cows.
1. Directions for use must be carefully followed.
2. Do not use this feed in association with another grain ration, supplement or premix containing supplemental selenium.
3. Do not feed to sheep.