Feed Form: Mash Product #: B770001 *This feed contains added selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
This feed is medicated with monensin sodium (Rumensin) at 2300 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Elmeria bovis and Elmeria zuernil in cattle.
|Calcium (Actual)||12.0%||Iodine (Actual)||100 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (Actual)||10.0%||Iron (Actual)||2,400 mg/kg|
|Potassium (Actual)||0.5%||Manganese (Actual)||5,000 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (Actual)||8.0%||Zinc (Actual)||9,000 mg/kg|
|Sulfur (Actual)||0.7%||Fluorine (Max.)||100 mg/kg|
|Sodium (Actual)||4.0%||Vitamin A (Actual)||600,000 IU/kg|
|Cobalt (Actual)||25 mg/kg||Vitamin D3 (Min.)||60,000 IU/kg|
|Copper (Actual)||2,500 mg/kg||Vitamin E (Min.)||3,000 IU/kg|
Winter Cattle Premix R2300 is designed to be mixed with grains at a rate of 1% as shown below:
|Winter Cattle Premix R2300||10 kg|
The resulting feed, Rumensin at 23 mg/kg (88% DM) will be mixed with forages at a rate of 84.2% of the dry matter to provide a total mixed ration containing 22 mg/kg of Rumensin (0.0022% monesin sodium) to cattle that are acclimated to high grain rations. A 308 kg calf should receive 7.7 kg of the total mixed diet containing 22 mg/kg Rumensin (0.0022% monensin sodium). Cattle should always have free choice access to salt and clean drinking water. Thoroughly mix Winter Cattle Premix R2300 in the total daily diet or complete feed (grain portion of the ration) before use. Do not feed undiluted.
1. Do not supplement monensin sodium from other sources (eg. other feed stuffs containing monensin of the Rumensin Control Release Capsule).
1. Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result.
2. Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
3. Do not use monensin - medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
4. May be used in feeds containing the pellet-binding agents Bentonite (2%), Attapulgite (2%), Kaolin (2.5%), Lignin Sulfonate (4%), Carboxymethylcellulose (0.1%), or Agri-Colloid.
5. Directions for use must be carefully followed.
6. Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium.
7. Do not feed this ration to sheep.
COUNTRY JUNCTION FEEDS © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY MORAD CREATIVE AGENCY