Feed Form: Mash Product #: OM71000B *This feed contains added selenium at 30.0 mg/kg.
|Calcium (Actual)||14.0%||Iron (Min.)||4,200 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (Actual)||9.0%||Manganese (Min.)||1,100 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (Actual)||4.0%||Zinc (Min.)||2,200 mg/kg|
|Sulfur (Actual)||0.55%||Fluorine (Max.)||500 mg/kg|
|Sodium (Actual)||6.0%||Vitamin A (Min.)||550,000 IU/kg|
|Cobalt (Min.)||18 mg/kg||Vitamin D3 (Min.)||55,000 IU/kg|
|Iodine (Min.)||40 mg/kg||Vitamin E (Min.)||1,465 IU/kg|
Organic wheat, limestone, di-calcium phosphate, organic kelp meal, diatomaecous earth, magnesium oxide, sodium chloride, Zinpro, Manpro, cobalt Glucoheptonate, zinc oxide, manganese oxide, cobalt carbonate, Seleno-Source (selenium source), sodium selenite, potassium iodide, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.
1. Sheep Pasture Premix OIS is designed to be mixed with organic grains at a rate of 10 kg with 990 kg of organic grains. The resulting sheep ration will be fed to sheep being fed on
2. Expected intake is about 15-20 grams/head/day for mature sheep (of the premix).
3. Do not feed other free-choice minerals.
Consult your Country Junction Feeds advisor or nutritionist for more detailed feeding directions.
1. Directions for use must be carefully followed.
2. Do not use in association with another grain ration, supplement or premix containing supplemental selenium.
COUNTRY JUNCTION FEEDS © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY MORAD CREATIVE AGENCY